Local council meetings calendar.
Planning Committee Meeting
Wed, 02 Jun 2021 19:00
Members of the public are invited to address the Council in respect of any planning application on the agenda. Each contribution lasting a maximum of 3 minutes.
Members of the public should be aware that Kingsthorpe Parish Council does not make the decision on whether to approve or refuse planning permission. This is done by West Northamptonshire Council. The Parish Council is a consultee and is able to pass on their view to West Northamptonshire Council.
Kingsthorpe Parish Council Meeting
Wed, 16 Jun 2021 19:00
Kingsthorpe Parish Council meeting
- St. Marks Church Hall, St. Marks Crescent NORTHAMPTON NN2 8EG
- Parish Clerk
- Agenda Full Council 2021 06 16 (PDF, 113 Kb)
- Guidance for co-opting post elections 2021 (PDF, 289 Kb)
- Plant a tree for the Jubilee 2021 06 (PDF, 174 Kb)
- Parish Path Warden Scheme 2021 06 (PDF, 272 Kb)
- Internal Audit Report 2021 03 31 (PDF, 197 Kb)
- Payment List 2021 06 (2) (PDF, 103 Kb)
- Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2021 -unsigned (PDF, 3.5 Mb)